Hail, wind, and storm damages are considered an insurance loss on your homeowner’s policy. It is the responsibility of the insurance company to pay the entire cost, less your deductible, for replacing the roof or other parts of your house if damages are found.
The claim is also considered a natural disaster and should not count against you personally for future rate increases.
K Stylez General Construction specializes in accident and weather related damage repair and replacement; including exterior roofing, gutters, siding, widows; also offering interior painting, sheetrock, ceiling texture, and flooring services.
K Stylez General Construction will guide you through every step of the insurance process:
1. Call KStylez General Construction and set-up a free inspection.
2. If we find damage, sign our contract for us to work with your insurance company and then contact your insurance company to file a claim. Tell them your contractor is KStylez General Construction.
3. Either call us with your adjuster’s information or have your adjuster call us directly so that we can set up an appointment.
4. KStylez General Construction and your insurance adjuster will discuss covered damages and come to a verbal agreement.
5. The adjuster will send you paperwork with what damages are covered. Forward any paperwork to KStylez General Construction before signing so that we can verify that the damages have been fairly evaluated and reported accurately.
6. Sign our contracts, choose a date, and we can discuss shingle, gutter, siding, and/or paint colors.
7. After work is completed, KStylez General Construction will send all paperwork necessary to your adjuster for them.
10. Enjoy your beautiful new roof, siding, gutters, painting, etc! It’s as easy as that!